View Single Post
      09-10-2013, 09:39 PM   #195
sonicbimmer19
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: E88 and F32

Do you realize that you're the one that keeps/kept us excited with M8, M10, M100 super car coming around 2016 rumors, right? now you're saying what you got us excited for is nonsense?

And are you honestly saying M4 is sufficient and makes it redundant to have a proper super car? M4 can perform better than R8 and/or SLS (which it won't), we still need a proper super/sport car.

I do absolutely love(d) the i8 concept. Something completely new, something completely different. Until I saw the Audi lights. I'll still like it just because I'm a BMW fan but my patience is wearing out. A decision not to make a proper super/sport car and replacing it with i8 (i8 itself is an awesome concept, but it shouldn't make it redundant to make a proper sports car) and a genius decision to start a revolution and coming out with the incredible i8, with signature Audi design. SMH....

I appreciate your updates and insights but you always just try to blow off complaints and feedbacks from real and loyal BMW fans on this forum that are against the direction and/or decision BMW is going to

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCOTT26 View Post
Once again the same nonsense, V8 , V10 Supercar blah , blah .
The i8 will not crossover to BMW M. Its genes will benefit BMW M.
We have proven we do not need a Supercar at this time and the new M4 will further that statement. In a world where our competitors are electrifying existing concepts BMW have proved to be more innovative and more creative in their choices.
I have watched some of our competitors completely scrutinise both the i3 and i8 this afternoon and they are concerned , really concerned.
One abandoned this idea in favour of an electrified current sports car that will not make production and both are quite distant from the benefits of mass volume CFRP in a volume production model.

In 2 years time the all new BMW 7er which heralds an all new aluminium,CFRP mix architecture , CFRP body panels and high tech driver and passenger HUDs using the latest ConnectedDrive innovations will be the most technically advanced production BMW ever.

Today is more than a special day , its a day that BMWs leadership has effectively transformed the perspective of mobility. Today everybody shows where the market is at .

BMW want to show you where it's going...
Appreciate 0