Thread: Keyless Access
View Single Post
      10-06-2014, 07:24 PM   #7
-1-
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2014 BMW i3 BEV

I went with the Mega World package for the five star wheels which I really liked and had to have. My i3 is well equipped with the exception of Comfort Access. It includes the touch sensor door handles, HomeLink, Satellite radio, and interior trim. I'm glad I don't have the interior trim, not a big fan, and the other three are great options and almost must haves. I contemplated ordering a i3, but my dealer found exactly what I wanted (color and options) with the exception of Comfort Access. Too many pluses and only one minus and I had my i3 within one week. I specified to my dealer I wanted Satellite radio installed on delivery. It cost $400 which was a fair price. I ordered a small key chain (3 garage door) remote off eBay for $17. My current Prius Plug In has the door sensors as well as my former 2011 Lexus IS. I do miss the convenience , but it's just a re-learning process and I'm getting the hang of using the key fob to lock and unlock. I'm very happy with my i3 and how things worked out.

........Don -1-.........
Ionic Silver i3 BEV
Appreciate 0