X3paul
Banned
Rep
Drives: E9 CSi, Z4M coup, E65 730d, E4

Quote:
Originally Posted by veylan
Quote:
Originally Posted by arctic330i
I have to agree, the design grew on me as well. Honestly this car fits 95% of my lifestyle. The interior space is fantastic for the size of the car, it's boxy shape allows for tall items and a good bit of stuff. We had the i3 and our X5 for about 6 months and we never used the x5 once for hauling anything more than some groceries after the i3.

I think the range is nowhere near where it needs to be to be competitive, but over the other current options (Leaf, 500e, eGolf) I think it has its place in the market. I pre ordered a Model 3, but that will be some time until it launches and I don't think is so fair to compare the i3 to the Model 3 that is unreleased for easily another year and a half or more. I think the Bolt has a lot going for it, the styling I just can't bring myself to like... But I didn't like the i3 when it launched so time will tell!
+1 for the space. I stuffed 12 bags of mulch into the car. Doing that on my way home each day was enough to tackle my gardening for the week.
Love it!! I cant wait to get mine next year when I move. Great advert that could be intead of those dry all alike ones bmw puts out. If they could see the practical real life side of an i3 plus kept the i brand going (a third model should have been on the road by now big mistake from bmw letting it cool down) i bet it would have more customers...despite its price ( I dont think its expensive! carbon fiber new tech etc)
Appreciate 0