Incarniac
Human
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: BMW M440i Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by SILVAF0XX View Post
Just ordered my i4 M50 via Tusker as well

Was saying 35 weeks and so I expected an autumn delivery, but early indication are suggesting late May or early June... not too bad

My first BMW so hoping the experience is good and looking forward to it.

My one and only venture with Merc has been disappointing unfortunately so I'm keen to move on
Yeah, Tusker estimated 35 weeks for mine as well when I put the order in late September last year. It was actually one of the factors in me putting in the order when I did, as I was expecting a long wait.

The car turned up yesterday (and this includes waiting at port in Germany for nearly 2 weeks over Christmas and New Year) so from Tusker putting in the order with their dealer to delivery it was just over 4 months; so jut under half of the original estimated wait.

I never bothered asking the dealer for a BMW order, but at some point in December I realised Tusker were listing the VIN/chassis number on my account/order, so from thereon in I semi-regularly checked in with BMW Genius online to check where the car was at.

Good luck!

Last edited by Incarniac; 02-02-2024 at 01:37 PM..
Appreciate 0