View Single Post
      03-23-2024, 04:38 PM   #20
macdaddybighorn
Registered
Rep
Drives: 2014 BMW i3 Rex

Quote:
Originally Posted by H1GhPwR View Post

I was easily able to hook up my car via ENET cable, perform vehicle identification and then run a measure plan. Cleared all actual fault codes and then "Software update" showed me the possibility to update to I001-22-11-510.

I donīt know why there are different I001-22-11-5xx versions but it gave me 510 to update to.

I ran the calculation check and set off. 75 long lasting minutes later, everything was fully updated. I must say I was a little nervous as I didnīt want anything to go wrong... but it worked out flawlessly.
Did you use a power supply to program at all? I see it was one of your questions, I am just getting hooked up and don't have one. I also have the option grayed out to Execute Measures Plan, so I think I'm missing a step, or maybe it's because I have a fault code in for a failed fuel pressure sensor. It looks like it's ready to go with a list of things to program, I ran the calculation, just don't have the option to execute. It also kept giving me a battery warning for high voltage, did you get that at all?
Appreciate 0