View Single Post
      03-26-2024, 02:57 PM   #49
Flasher
Rep
Drives: BMW i8

thank you for your suggestions , , i have never used ECO Pro since i have the car so i am not used to that kind of range...
Till now i always charged in Sport mode ( very uneconomical fuel consumption of course , around 6 km/L during charging) and used the generated energy in full EV mode till empty, then charge again in Sport mode and so on....my average fuel + charge range was around 11-12 km ( short distances, lots of stops and acceleration) - rare highway use average was around 14 km in normal hybrid mode.
So i have to test what figures i can get using the EcoPro mode - i think i will first test in my regular pattern and see if i notice substantial differences and adapting values , after that i can check what difference the Eco pro mode makes but i never bought the car to drive as economical as possible, i love it when it accelerates like hell when overtaking slow vehicles....
the car was also tuned to 427 HP and 709 Nm so that will not contribute to economical figures too....
It will take some time before i have a clear picture of the before/after difference but i did not regret the upgrade because only the much younger cell packs (2022) are already worth the money and effort !
Will be continued.....
Appreciate 1