04-25-2024, 04:19 PM   #45
Hansn
Private
Rep
Drives: E28 528i 1982 - G30 530e 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cortexiphan View Post
Well, there are always anomalies.
You should definitely get the Tesla, if you're not sophisticated enough to appreciate the differences. Kinda like me, buying clothing. I can get Polo over Armani, because I'm not sophisticated enough to appreciate the difference when it comes to clothing.

The list of differences you wrote above is so off, that it's laughable. It's not just seats and HUD. 'Premium' class of vehicles are more customizable, and they've always been that way. Less options and less customizability are characteristic of low-tier brands like Nissan, Toyota, Tesla, Hyundai, Honda.

i4 has 9 different seat options, M3P has 2
i4 has 4 wheels options, M3P has 1.
i4 has 9 colors options, M3P has 4.
i4 has HUD, ventilated seat option, air suspension, M3P doesn't.
i4 is $75K Tesla is $50K.

Tesla Model 3 is a lower class model. It's cheaper, less customizable, using low-tier materials and the build quality is some of the worst in the entire car market. Definitely worst than Honda, Toyota, Nissan, etc.
Not just Model 3, but Tesla overall is a lower class brand. That's why they can't sell much of Model S and Model X cars anymore, now that Mercedes, BMW, Audi are involved. Because low-tier brands can't sell expensive cars.(Model X is selling less than EQE and iX, and I'm pretty sure i5 will be selling more than Model S when numbers come out.)

Thias is not very surprising considering Tesla fans were comparing Model S to i7 and EQS back in the day. LOL.

I have to correct those numbers to what is available in EU since its an european car.

Interior is 18 different colors/leathers, 23 if you include optional extended leather as an option.

8 wheel options not counting new LCI options or M performance aftermarket that can be fitted by dealer pre delivery.

12 exterior colors, not counting the new LCI colors.

And i will add 7 interior trims to the list.

Except carbon buckets, and msport seats in merino leather you can have the i4 look exactly like an M4 inside.
Appreciate 1