View Single Post
      08-21-2010, 10:32 AM   #6
Frosty
Lieutenant Colonel

Drives: Ordered my E92 (7/10/06)

"....Update with an inside tip:

M 50 d Is the Tri-Turbo Performance diesel , It will appear in the 5er upwards.
The new 6er due to be unveiled this year will also receive this engine partly because the best selling 6er is the 635d.

Urbanic Is referred to a specification for the Mega City Vehicle.

Gran Coupe Is defined by its relation to the Gran Turismo which will be seen as a four door coupe-sedan based on the 6er and eventually the 7er. It is understood to keep CS for any M derived vehicles instead of applying CS to this concept.
Gran Coupe sounds more mature than Coupe Sedan.

Compactive and Compactive Tourer are ideas that BMW are putting through as feasible to offset the 1 / 3er platforms . They are seen as new concept think as a RWD X6 in shape and eqiually distinguishable Crossover/Tourer Its the next step for the mooted Y series known internally as the Sport Activity Compact ,and compactive Tourer is BMWs answer to a compact flexible concept like the upcoming MINI Spacebox

i Begins our naming structure for the Project-i sub brand within BMW to which it is plainly obvious to which name the sub-brand will use. i1 i9 is trademarked for continuity .e Join eDrive as fully fledged electric driven models through BMWs core product range. 1-9 is to provide continuity with the trademark but there is nothing in planning for the 8 and 9er. eDrive will be seen on lower models of the BMW portfolio with Active Hybrid taking over the upper echelons of the BMW Portfolio.
.... "
335i Coupe (6MT) (2007: 9/06 build, pre ordered, only owner): Space Grey / Black Leatherette / Grey Poplar trim / ZCW / ZSP / BMW assist w/ bluetooth / power rear shade / navi with iDrive / comfort access keyless entry /+homelink mirror/ 185,000+miles (Nov-25-2014)
.................................................. ......................