Drives: F80 M3

Abu Dhabi BMW Offers Exclusive i8 Colors

BIMMERPOST NEWS
Abu Dhabi BMW Offers Exclusive i8 Colors
COMMENTS
Name:  1659_BMW-i8-Abu-Dhabi-Motors-3-xlarge.jpg
Views: 10869
Size:  140.5 KB

Abu Dhabi Motor is the city's exclusive BMW dealership and it's been turning out bespoke BMW for wealthy clientele. The BMW i8 is already a rare sight on the road, but for customers who want to be seen in something truly unique, the dealer offers nine custom paint options.

Six of those custom colors are featured on these i8. Those pictured include Austin Yellow, Lava Green, Lava Orange, Lava Red, Twilight Purple and Sunglow Yellow. The yet to be announced remaining three colors will be debuted in the future. Abu Dhabi Motors also promises a year-long exclusivity for every color color.

Arno Husselmann, General Manager of Abu Dhabi Motors, said:

"These exclusive new colors are made by the very best paint companies in Germany using the very highest quality materials. We have no doubt that these new paints will get our discerning customers’ seal of approval."

"Abu Dhabi is a knowledgeable market where taste and demands are advanced. We understand the passions and expectations of our customers – they want to make a strong statement with their car and stand out from the crowd.

We therefore place extra importance on staying ahead of trends and creating new ideas for models, materials and color options."

Source: http://wheels.ae/news/article/1659/b...have-elsewhere

Name:  1659_BMW-i8-Abu-Dhabi-Motors-3-xlarge.jpg
Views: 10869
Size:  140.5 KB

Name:  1659_BMW-i8-Abu-Dhabi-Motors-1-xlarge.jpg
Views: 8972
Size:  136.8 KB

Name:  1659_BMW-i8-Abu-Dhabi-Motors-2-xlarge.jpg
Views: 8688
Size:  86.9 KB

Name:  1659_BMW-i8-Abu-Dhabi-Motors-xlarge.jpg
Views: 8553