06-11-2021, 01:10 PM   #46
Teutonic
Colonel
No_Country
Rep
Drives: BMW

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nahlem View Post
The narrow scope of vision for a lot of the users here makes them think they are a majority of who BMW is selling and making cars for.
Nobody said that. Who is narrow-minded now?

Quote:
You go out to the real world people are more positive in their view of BMW's recent changes in both terms of design and putting more R&D and investing money in to sustainability.
Every person that lives in my real world hates the new design. That includes few buddies that left the brand in just one year.
You are talking cheap talk. Show me one review of a reviewer that has some reputation in the field that praises the "changes in terms of design" Oh! I forgot..., those are not "your real world".

Quote:
... and people are like "The kink what?"
I presume that those are your people in your real world that love the new design...
This is an enthusiast forum. And an enthusiast is here because of the past and history of this brand, and because he/she experienced previous vehicles which included the design as well.

Quote:
Being a Zealot is a dangerous thing it narrows your mind to such an extent that any other views...
LOL, you made me laugh. Maybe an introspection will help you in seeing where the narrow-minded person sits...

Carry on...
Appreciate 1
KoenG1428.50