jadnashuanh
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 535iGT x-drive; i3 BEV

Quote:
Originally Posted by choddo View Post
Great write up, thanks.

Solar Orange is clearly the colour of choice. I added a sunroof to my order at the last minute. At 6'2, I hope I'm not going to regret that. I certainly didn't notice the ceiling at all during my quick non-sunroofed test drive.
I'm about the same height, but longer in the torso than many my same height, so headroom is a major issue. Have an old college friend the same height, in his car, when adjusted for him, I can't reach the pedals and my head hits the roof. In mine, he's way too close and his knees are bent way too much and the steering wheel is too close.

It frosts me, in the USA, the sunroof is not a standalone option...any interior other than the base gets it in the package. I like the way the Lodge interior looks, at least in pictures (haven't seen one in person yet), but if the sunroof cuts headroom, it may force me into the base interior - not horrible, but at the price point, I'd rather get what I both want and need, not some marketing guy's decision on what they think I need.
Appreciate 0