View Single Post
      06-29-2013, 02:49 PM   #64
SCOTT26
Major General
Rep
Drives: A big F-off German Truck.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holander View Post
I find that its not fwd this is Rwd...Things became interesting. Car will get very low center gravity and maybe there is two independent electric-motors so there might be real diff on back axle, well it maybe have fun to drive...only exterior look like sheep or just colorless pics make that.

Will it get M-sport paket, like everyone else Bmw models?
No M-Sport will be available for the i3 but it will be offered in specific lines.
The i3 is RWD biased and indeed the car is fun to drive and what is really interesting is you can feel the agility which brings in the fun factor its not a performance car but it is a BMW. I have one just now , a more advanced final prototype but it is certainly fulfilling its expectations.

Whilst it takes its looks form the concept it has to perform in the real world , so emphasis is put on packaging and crash safety.
With the i3 many aspects of the concept are very much interpreted for production, including frameless windows , rear hinged doors and the razor thin CFRP seats. Interior options can also mimic the concepts in the same blue and white sci-fi finish.

That question people have always asked about the BMWi cars is " Can electric mobility offer Sheer Driving Pleasure? That answer is yes.

Join us for the World Premiere on July 29.
Attached Images