02-18-2014, 05:00 AM   #12
X6mac
Rep
Drives: X6 40d xDrive LCI

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gastoys
Quote:
Originally Posted by bimmin View Post
Don't be sorry. You're entitled to your opinion.

I wish I could start a poll on here. I'm curious if there is a correlation between the age of a person and weather or not they like the i3. It seems like people feel strongly one way or the other.
I am 44 if that matters. . Why not make an electric 3 series? Or maybe an electric 2 series? I just do not understand why Tesla can make a beautiful electric car, but All the major car companies produce God awful looking ugly electric cars. Almost seems like it's a conspiracy to force people not to buy them. The Nissan Leaf, awful and horribly ugly and the i3 is no better.

If Tesla produced a 300hp electric car the size of the 3 series that looked as good as their current sedan with a range of 240 miles for $60k I would own one today, but if BMW produced an electric 3 series with similar specs I'd buy the bimmer.

I do not understand how any man with an eye for beautiful women and cars could ever like the i3! If you find that Chelsea Clinton is a babe then the i3 is probably for you.
It would be like shooting themselves in the foot. It's not cost effective. Until the production costs are driven down and the 'world' finds a way to make as money from the electricity powered cars as they do fuel powered cars, good priced sexy EVs are a to remain a dream. That's how I see it anyway
Appreciate 0