View Single Post
      03-28-2024, 02:49 PM   #307
Aalfred
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2023 M3CX, 2018 X3 M40i

Quote:
Originally Posted by spyderman View Post
I'm deciding between leasing a 24' in the next couple of months or custom order a 25'. Any idea when the 25' lease program will become available?
I pulled the lease numbers from Edumunds from 23' onwards. If last year's trend is to be repeated, looks like lease deals only get better after October. That's a long way out.
If I am looking at my numbers correctly, ix50's RV (10/36) changes between 53% and 54%. This seems a bit strange. I thought RV is always fixed. Did I get my numbers right?
Im in the same boat too. I'm thinking on waiting for the LCI and maybe the battery might be a bit better. Since interest rates will be going down and the the EV is in a slump, im thinking there will be more incentives towards the end of the year. Im not in a rush but I always figured that its easier to negotiate hard on a unit on the lot than an ordered car (unless u have some contacts or go through a broker) but most of the cars on the lot are all >100K and I didnt want most of the options thats added on there. Might as well wait on the sideline and see how this pans out
Appreciate 0