Drives: F80 M3

Post The BMW i Accessories Collection

BIMMERPOST NEWS
The BMW i Accessories Collection
COMMENTS
Name:  P90133731-highRes 2.jpg
Views: 6606
Size:  60.1 KB

Accessories that make a sustainable impression. The BMW i Collection.

September 19, 2013

Munich. Take a look at what we refer to as the i-edition of the new BMW Lifestyle Collection: the BMW i Collection. Its accessories, which will be launched in October 2013, are characterized by clear design and the responsible handling of resources. The BMW i Collection is inspired by the ideas behind the BMW i-concept. If it applies to the vehicles, then it goes for the lifestyle products too – Solar Charger, Urban Mega Shopper or Laptop Bag: all of them are visionary and ecofriendly, urban and premium, everyday and elegant.

Materials: sustainable & modern.

Leather tanned using olive leaves and a felt-look fabric made from recycled PET – those are the exciting materials from which the BMW i Urban Mega Shopper is made. This bag has blue chord handles – also made from recycled PET – and it bears the signature of BMW i. The Shopper’s spacious main compartment can accommodate a matching BMW i Laptop Bag, whose strong sleeve protects your computer on the move. In one of the Shopper’s secondary compartments you can stash your BMW i Ballpoint Pen, a writing implement which the BMW i Collection’s developers made ecofriendly, just like the BMW i Notebook. The latter has a two-tone cover made from recycled felt-look fabric, which can be changed easily using its inner loops.

Use it: daily, everywhere.

The BMW i Solar Charger lets you charge, store and dispense energy. This upmarket solar device in a BMW i logo design may be very compact, but it has a big charging surface and harbors an integrated rechargeable battery. It comes with a charging cable that has a range of different slot-on connectors, allowing you to charge mobile devices and MP3 players without burdening resources. If you need faster charging from time to time, then a USB port lets you supply the unit’s battery with power without a light source – from a laptop for example.

The BMW i USB Stick helps you transfer data on the move and holds 16 gigabytes inside its matt, aluminum-look body, which features an “electric-blue” BMW i logo. Thanks to its integrated ring it can be attached securely to the BMW i Lanyard so that it’s always at hand. The Lanyard consists of a blue chord made from recycled PET and a plant-tanned leather label. But if you prefer not to carry your keys on a lanyard, then BMW i Edition offers you a BMW i Keyfob instead.

The BMW i Collection is available at selected retailers and online at www.bmw-shop.de from October 2013 onwards. Prices range from €99 (Shopper), to €39 (Solar Charger), to €15 (Ballpoint Pen, Lanyard).

BMW i Accessories Collection

Appreciate 0