03-07-2017, 06:44 PM   #24
Imola.ZHP
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2014 BMW i3 BEV EE

Quote:
Originally Posted by rallybull View Post
Bigger battery than the current new battery? So can we expect at least 170 miles range?
In a BEV, no, in a REx, of course. I believe that commenter is saying "bigger battery" than his 2014-2016, if he has a 2017, his lease likely wouldn't be ending in October of 2017, crazy how math works.

My 2015 Coded US REx often shows more than 170 miles of total range. I rarely use a 1/4 of that in a day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Touring View Post
Looking close at the pictures, seems like it will come with black plastic around the wheel arches? Like a Mini or this VW, would be cool
For wider tires.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DCG View Post
The i3 is an amazing car but there's nothing they can do to make this car look any cooler or sexier. They just should've stuck this technology in the standard 3 Series platform.
Speak for yourself.

Springs, spacers, tint, tinted wheel arch reflectors, done.

-----

A lot of these comments remind me of why I don't get on this site much anymore. Can you imagine the flack someone would get, or multiple people would get if they went into an M3/M4/M5/M6 forum and posted about how AWFUL they think those respective cars look? To each and every nay-sayer I say DRIVE IT, I was hooked instantly. It is a crazy fun car to drive, we now have two of them.

Luckily the i3 has an AMAZING Facebook Group, its one of the best features of the car, so I don't have to check their forum very frequently. Its just a glaring reminder of how some BMW owners are. "My BMW is better than your BMW because of XYZLMNOP" GTFOver yourselves.

- 2014 CPO i01 BEV Electronaut Edition Capparis White Tera World, '17-
- 2015 CPO i01 BEV Laurel Grey Tera World, '17-
- 2015 i01 REx Laurel Grey Tera World, '15-'17
- 2003 CPO 330i ZHP Imola Red Build 03/03/03, '06-'15
Appreciate 2
LT43.00