09-05-2014, 07:57 PM   #49
Teutonic
Colonel
No_Country
Rep
Drives: BMW

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carac View Post
Loving all the people hating on a car they can't afford for being slower in a drag race than a 911, because that's obviously the only metric that matters. Excuse me while I go post on a LaFerrari forum about its trunk size and fuel economy.
While i do like the car, I definetely don't like your attitude. Not long time ago, in a different thread about i8 you start poking people with the same uncivilized assumptions. Stop being so proud about your deposit or your next i8, nobody cares about your financial potency. To be honest, I do believe that this kind of attitude makes me walk away from a certain thing, no wonder the BMW owners are sometimes ridiculized.

Please resume to technical facts and polite personal opinions, rather than showing us how rich you are.
Also, maybe some of us can afford the car, but not all of us jump on trhowing a deposit based on looks. Some really want to touch, feel, experience the car. If that option was not open to many, it doesn't mean that they can not have it.
I have comment in the past that I am not happy about the way the rubber looks on the i8 on the door side and you posted some subtile comments in regards with other's affordability.

Lastly, it is a forum and everybody is entitled to an opinion. I found very good people in here and many with common sense and a proper attitude, It is a nuance of education to be polite and give everybody the chance to express its opinion. Also, if you own the car it doesn't make you automatically a guru, some are really tech savy and regardless of not having the financial capacity, they might have a good technical/mental one.

I don't care what you have in your garage. Everyone has cars, few have a true character!

Last edited by Teutonic; 09-05-2014 at 08:04 PM..
Appreciate 1