View Single Post
      01-26-2017, 12:09 PM   #297
exclusivedetails
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2015 i8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aphex3D View Post
I was really curious if you guys had any tips or know of any good i8 lease deals. I see that a lot of people are able to get dealerships to drop down the MSRP. How are you able to do that? In Miami if anyone knows of any good deals down here.

This is a current deal I'm just looking at, I'm really looking to get into an i8 lease, would like some help if anyone can offer. Thanks!

https://www.southbmw.com/bmw-i8
You just have to call/e-mail dealerships around the US and see if anyone is willing to give you $20-25k off MSRP. If they say yes, ask for a lease quote and make sure you understand their calculation (residuals, money factor...etc)

You can also call and e-mail them and say you want to pay $XXX amount with zero down. I usually like to start with sales price first because most sales people aren't familiar with lease calculation and think low $1,000 payment with zero down on a $150k is ridiculous.

That deal at South BMW is very bad. They want a $15k down payment and $7k security deposit.

Payment should be anywhere from $1,000 - 1,300 a month with zero down. It also varies on your taxes since each state is different.
Appreciate 0