05-01-2014, 05:19 AM   #33
biglare
Bulldog
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW & Porsche

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mloyalty View Post
That's what I said about BMW. It will get much better. tesla's are at every corner where I live
Doubt if I see many i8s. I just don't care for how the Tesla looks. But competition is good for the consumer
I am in the same area that you are and I do see plenty of Teslas around town. What I see more of are Prius's and I HATE the looks of them. However, a Prius is not in the same league so we will leave it out of this conversation. Unlike you, I really like the looks of the Teslas and think they are extremely practical and useful. There is a reason why there are so many around town, think about it. The BMW i8 will sell great and there will be plenty of them around our area of town. There will also be a lot of i3's running around too, so I hope that you are not surprised when you see them as well. These are my opinions and observations and yes, competition is good so the future looks bright for all of us in terms of choices and options!

GTS
Appreciate 0