Major
Rep
Drives: X6M, M8, Mc 600LT, 296GTB

Quote:
Originally Posted by 363ny View Post
The legalese on the maintenance and transfer-ability can be found here:

http://www.bmwusa.com/Standard/Conte...eoverride=true

NON-TRANSFERABILITY
These maintenance programs are available to the exclusive benefit of the initial purchaser, owner, or lessee of a new vehicle, sales demonstrator vehicle, Aftersales Mobility Program vehicle, or BMW Group company vehicle from an authorized BMW center in the United States (including Puerto Rico). Coverage is not transferable to subsequent purchasers, owners, or lessees. The sole exception to the non-transferability of coverage is that household transfers—transfers within the United States (including Puerto Rico) to members of the household of the initial purchaser, owner, or lessee of a BMW vehicle from an authorized BMW center—will not terminate coverage. Household transfers are limited solely to transfers to a current or former spouse or spousal equivalent, child, sibling, parent, grandparent, or grandchild from the initial purchaser, owner, or lessee of a vehicle. In the event of a household transfer, purchasers, owners, or lessees of a BMW vehicle should promptly advise their authorized BMW center to document and confirm the household transfer for purposes of coverage. The payoff of a loan on a vehicle by the initial purchaser and the purchase of a leased vehicle by the initial lessee are not considered transfers for purposes of coverage.

That bold sentence is a confusing read so I would recommend confirming with BMW.
NOT true and I can tell you that my old M4 (15) got transfer and its cover for all the maintenace.
Appreciate 0