View Single Post
      07-04-2013, 04:35 PM   #2
SCOTT26
Major General
Rep
Drives: A big F-off German Truck.

Yes we are getting close to the World Premiere event of the BMW i3 in London on July 29.

The event will be available to stream and more info will be coming for the live reveal.

In the meantime, here is a look at the final cars in both options - eDrive and ReX. Doing the final production model evaluations around Munich .
Over the past week , Munich has become home for many BMW i3 prototypes as BMW are letting anyone within the company the opportunity to sample one.

Just as the i3 will also be available to the public throughout rental as well as a proper market introduction as it has been posted previously , that for this to work then it must be open to everybody to make an informed choice. The i3 is not going to be limited to the chosen few and select lease deals only.

So far there is 600 firm orders globally for the i3 with over 100,000 of potential interest , which for a majority we hope to turn into sales.
As predicted the customer orders mainly reside in the city areas and have another vehicle , some of the confirmed orders are for London which will mean the i3 will be exempt from that cities congestion charge.
The BMW i3 fulfills its philosophy as a Mega City Vehicle.

Here is the two i3 models - eDrive and ReX. As you can see i3 will be offered in lines with personalisation allowing your i3 to be in basic form as demonstated by the Ionic Silver model or optioned to fulfill your specific requirements.
Attached Images