View Single Post
      09-16-2013, 10:44 AM   #29
SCOTT26
Major General
Rep
Drives: A big F-off German Truck.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracus View Post
I might be interested in buying one if it will be reliable and the battery life will be decent.
What bugs me is if the bumper is that long in the front, why the heck they didn't extend the hood as well, in this way the car will have a much more pleasant look so the kidneys will flow nice, plus they will gain some usable space under that hood.
Some design elements are ugly, I don't understand why the fog lamps must have that weird shaped black plastic...
The interior is just ok, I wouldn't buy it with that cloth combination, nor with that cheap looking wood trim.
O would also love a central console between me and the front passanger, it can be used for different stuff, that is some wasted space from my point of view.
There is nothing cheap in the i3. The i3 uses premium materials from a sustainable viewpoint. The car is very much well assembled from a quality view.
The minimalist theme gives the impression of questionable quality but I assure you that is not the case with the i3.