View Single Post
      12-09-2016, 01:51 PM   #71
Rennsport3.2
Judge Hank "The Hangman" BMW
Rep
Drives: Sweet BMX bike w/ mags & pegs

Quote:
Originally Posted by ericsi View Post
You are not very smart and suffer from severe ADHD it seems. Plus aggressiveness which isn't a great mix.

Maybe yoga and breathing deeply would help you.

Do you have experience in buying $150k cars? Did you buy and i8? Did you read Carac's very correct post #12.

If the answer to all 3 questions is no, then you should have refrained from quoting me.

I bought not one but two i8s. So yes i love the car. However, the BS circulated by both dealers and the factory and the resulting impact on prices is something i do not want to repeat. They created an impression which they did not have to do.

I bought mainly porsches but also aston and other luxury brands over the years and even if their cars depreciated, they did not try and paint it otherwise.

If you want to be in the luxury car segment you will likely deal with people who worked hard for their money and don't want to be misled. They did not have to do that.

Read the thread again and you will find a pattern among buyers who are less than impressed by bmw just like i am.

So before you offload your bitterness all over a car forum, try at least to form an informed, cohesive and thought through response.
So as an experienced buyer of high-end cars (Nice humblebrag there, chief. I'm very impressed. No, really!), you should have been more aware of the fact that BMW never said the i8 would be a limited production car, and inferred that they would have built as many of them as they could sell (or, as it seems, more than they could sell). I mean, you wanted me to know that you had two of them. And then you complain that they're not rare enough.

The only one offloading their bitterness all over a car forum is you, Mr. No-Self-Awareness.

"I couldn't forgive him or like him, but I saw that what he had done was, to him, entirely justified. It was all very careless and confused. They were careless people, Tom and Daisy – they smashed up things and creatures and then retreated back into their money or their vast carelessness, or whatever it was that kept them together and let other people clean up the mess they had made" -F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby

Oh, also:

Quote:
You are not very smart
Quote:
Did you buy and i8?

Last edited by Rennsport3.2; 12-09-2016 at 02:16 PM..
Appreciate 0