04-22-2014, 06:19 PM   #63
Carac
Captain
Rep
Drives: E30M3, E39M5, SLSAMG, RRS SVR

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracus View Post
Actually, I find your tone condescending, with nuances of superiority, but that's ok. I have seen in here this kind of attitude, if you criticize a certain car, people are jumping to conclusions, or start questioning your comments, like you are not entitled to discuss or have an opinion. I didn't know you must have certain financial status to comment in a certain vehicle.
It's the internet, tone is open to interpretation. You financial status only informs me to whether your criticisms are academic or are an attempt to inform BMW of flaws that are directly preventing a sale to you, nothing more. If you had sat in a final production vehicle, driven one, and experienced it first hand, then I would give your arguments weight, regardless of finances. But no customer cars have been delivered, no final cars are in the market. People nit-pick about cars all the time to the level you describe, but usually after they've had direct exposure to them. We'll see once deliveries begin, but like I said, I'm not as picky as you with these things and the sum of the i8 is more than a few pieces of rubber and fabric.
Appreciate 0