SCOTT26
Major General
Rep
Drives: A big F-off German Truck.

BMW i3 Leaked Patents. Car to be Unveiled July 29

BIMMERPOST
     Featured on BIMMERPOST.com
Its time to learn a new German Word:

The All-Electric BMW i3 unveiling July 29.

The BMW i3 MCV (Mega City Vehicle) has been leaked in recent Patent applications uncovered by L'automobile magazine.

The full unveiling of the new BMW i3 - BMWs revolutionary new approach to sustainable mobility will be unveiled in July prior to its World Premiere at the IAA in Frankfurt.

As shown by the initial 2011 Concept not much has changed except for the detailing with the recent Concept i3 Coupe taking us further to the actual production model.

As you can see the car is entirely individual from any other BMW model, this is not a 1er nor is it based on an existing BMW.

Everything on this car is developed from the ground up symbolising the market headline "Born Electric".

The i3 will come with eDrive and also be available in REX -Range Extended Engine version for prolonged driving.

The engine begins a new synergy with BMW motorrad and BMW sharing technology with greater emphasis than before.

The i3 will be available in model lines and extensive personalisation options will be available for customers to add that personal touch and exclusivity to their i3.

The BMW i3 is perhaps the most revolutionary and important car in BMWs history as it begins a new dynamic in production , design and technology that will carry over to the next generation of BMW models.

The i3 also asks the most pertinent question?
Can Sustainable Mobility still retain Sheer Driving Pleasure?
Attached Images