View Single Post
      07-01-2013, 11:06 PM   #90
jadnashuanh
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 535iGT x-drive; i3 BEV

I think most of you are just missing the point...

This is designed as a city car to get people around congested areas, carry them in reasonable comfort and safety. High speed is irrelevant, but good torque to get started and zip here and there and get the groceries or other purchases home is required. Good space utilization is more important for this than swoopy looks which generally compromise one or the other of what I think are the prime goals. With the available range, it meets the needs of the majority of commuters. If it doesn't meet your needs, nobody's going to break your arm to buy it, nor make it the only choice.

I think it is all about choice...there ARE people out there where this is a good choice. It may not be your choice, just like going to the store to buy some clothes...there are some things you just wouldn't ever consider wearing, but they appeal to others. Who are you to tell them they can't or shouldn't?

How about a mature attitude where you choose to not like something, but not be a juvenile about it and classify it as terrible like trying to get a 5-year old to eat his broccoli. Tastes and expectations are different, and a little restraint and acceptance of differences is the higher road. Why not take it?
Appreciate 0