11-26-2013, 12:51 PM   #20
Remonster
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: E90 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carac View Post
Have it in writing with the owner of the dealership that he's selling it to me for MSRP (they never charge over sticker and he told me about the first M1 they sold), only conditions were that they get to keep it the week they get it for their "Grand opening" of the "i" part of the dealership, roped off of course. He gets right of first offer if I decide to sell.

The product manager of BMW "i" stated at the LA auto show that they come with nearly everything standard at the base price price, "very few options." Basically said "pick your color, wheels, interior and you're good to go" which makes me hope for that price they're just making HUD, surround camera/radar, cruise, etc. standard and the only options might be the already announced carbon-fiber wheels and, in other countries, laser headlights...maybe a upgraded stereo.
That's awesome if you can get it at MSRP, like I said that's just what a few dealers around me told me. I'm not in the market for the car at all, I was just asking out of curiosity since I'm friends with a few BMW salesmen but I was having a hard time believing that $100,000 over MSRP figure.
Appreciate 0