05-26-2015, 10:26 PM   #23
-c-
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: bmw

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrFargo13
I wish a car company besides Tesla would make a nice looking electric vehicle. I wonder how many people would buy an electric if they weren't all so ugly.
TESLA = YAWN!!

their interior is probably one of the worst designed in its class, let's plop a giant screen in the middle of the dash, a giant square amongst organic and technical shapes. And No center council or a poor excuse for one so it looks like something is missing all you see is the seat rails. Was not impressed. They made it ordinary because it had to be to sell, if they took a more risky approach they would fail because a startup company can't make a love it or hate it design.

So they go the safe route to appeal to the mass market

Took one for a test drive, yea it was quick and had some nice wiz bang cool gadgets, but all in all it appeals to its target audience but is a total snooze fest...

The monitor in the middle could have been done so much nicer if it wasn't a huge square. Such a lost opportunity.
Seams their concepts remedy that at least.

Though it's an ergo nightmare as you probably have to look where your touching every time you go to press a button on the screen as you don't have any memory like you have with technical buttons. I'm all for new but sometimes you can have to much of a good thing.

When you really boil it down it was so 10 years ago......
Appreciate 1