Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2014 i3 BEV Giga

Garage List
2014 i3 REx  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MalibuBimmer View Post
As to your last point first, I'll be happy continuing to drive my i8, thank you.

As for your other points, for some one so well traveled -- and received in such high places -- you are abysmally ignorant. Less than 20% of U.S. electricity is generated by nuclear power plants. Four percent is generated by wind, 11% by water (think dams).

Last time: the i3 is an urban vehicle. It is not a sports car. It's not going to have the fat wheels and Recaro seats you so desperately want to see it have as others drive it and you do not.

I'm through dealing with your total ignorance. You seem to be incapable of getting out of your prejudices and your belief that the i3 is something that it was never intended to be. Wallow in your ignorance. As you travel the U.S. and inspect our nuclear power plants.
Your quotes of the breakdown of electrical production, while essentially correct, left out one huge point; almost 50% of electricity generated in the U.S. comes from coal-fired steam turbines. Coal may not be very Green but it is, sure as shit, reliable.

Kiwi, I don't care how visits you make to MY country, the idea that you think you know more than me, or any other native born American is arrogantly presumptuous and downright fuc*ing retarded.

Furthermore, you want 'sport seats' and 'sport handling' in an affordable electric car?

2011 E90 M57y, ZPP, 248, 494, 655, 6FL
SOLD and will be missed
Appreciate 0