View Single Post
      05-01-2024, 12:19 PM   #74
NomoTesla
Major
Rep
Drives: BMW iX50

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaboM4 View Post
So what you're saying is that we are both not quite accurate and reality is somewhere in the mid 60s for average market price considering I am not a retard and understand that the Carvana price is the "quick sale" price
First, please refrain from using an offensive term used to denigrate developmentally disabled people. Second, please re-read what I wrote. Your market value is in the mid-70s, not mid-60s. Mid-60s is my car's resale value (ix 50), yours is $10k more (M60). Please stop lying in an attempt to reinvent your position in the face of facts and others also pointing out the fallacies of your statements.

Quote:
On the otherhand no consumer with 1/2 a brain is paying asking price or additional ADM for anything in this current market, so your insistence that the market is $80k for 2023 M60s and that you are saving the internet form my massively inaccruate claim is alarmist.
Again, you are flat out lying. I stated your resale value was $74k in my area, not $80k as you misstate above—do I need to quote myself here or are you able to scroll up to see the record? If we are rounding I suspect you're 100 years old, too. Should we use that?

Quote:
So still the point I made with my initial post regardless if it was $5-7k off was the iX is a nosedive of depreciation in under 2 years compared to any other vehicles in the luxury market
As I showed you upthread, you lost 25% in year 1. Please show us other luxury models that lose less in their first year. I beg you. Because I've shown you and everyone else that your car is actually estimated to be worth $74k, not "in the 50s" as you keep insisting because of something you have in your head. You paid $118k and owned it 18 months. At this point it's basic math my friend…
Appreciate 2