View Single Post
      05-13-2014, 03:36 PM   #98
matbl
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: G31

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carac View Post
Make sure the door doesn't hit you on the way out to Tesla.

Here's hoping the make the perfect exact car YOU want. But, I'll take a mid-engined, carbon fiber, sports car that weighs nearly 1400lbs less and doesn't need a couple hours to "refuel" on a long trip. I'm not big on planning things like pre-selecting "fuel" stations along a route and how far I can go when going on vacation. I like the "stop at any station" and fuel up in less than 10 minutes freedom the i8 provides.

To everyone else that doesn't think the i8 is their "cup of tea" and is therefore intrinsically worthless, keep wasting your keystrokes and time in this and any other thread in this forum. I'll keep looking confused at people comparing apples to steak.

No one has even come up to me in the SLS and asked, "why didn't you buy an E63? It's got a bigger trunk" but I should probably get ready for people asking why I bought an i8 instead of a Tesla, because the electric range is bigger. Some metrics don't matter when you buy a car.
Nah. I'll come back too bmw when they have catched up.

Seriously, I'd love an i8 and would take that any day if I could. But it's far out of my league in price.
Appreciate 0