04-27-2014, 03:30 PM   #33
ddk632
Chief Senior Executive Managing VP of Orange Sales
United_States
Rep
Drives: 17 BMW F87 M2 6MT MG HBDGR !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carac View Post
edit: Nevermind, the end of the one PDF specifically says HUD, surround camera, etc are stand alone options. So basically just look at the UK brochure from a couple months ago, we're doing the same thing. So based on foreign pricing we're looking at $150k for a full leather interior and tech options.
Yep. It is definitely NOT going to be "fully optioned as standard" by any stretch of anyone's imagination.

The Pure Impulse package locks you in to only one color choice for the full leather (do you want gray, or grey?), but it is the only way to get the extra design bits and pieces. It also locks you in to the silver steering wheel insert, whereas I thought blue would be kind of cool.

I am having a hard time keeping up with the color names and am not even sure if I've seen this gray color that the Pure Impulse package will have.

Your $150k estimate sounds about right.

Also completely missing from the PDF is any mention of the display key. Hopefully when it's ready they will update the literature. This PDF is just for the press to plagiarize, errr, I mean report on the features of the car
Appreciate 0