View Single Post
      05-23-2018, 09:11 AM   #15
drlonline
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2019 i8 Coupe

i8 Babes (and dudes, if the ladies want to bring it on)

Not wanting to let this all important thread die, here's the latest adventures of me and my 2019 i8 coupe vis a vis the Pure Impulse life style. I went to Las Vegas this past weekend for Tiger Jam 2018. This is the 20th annual Tiger Jam event, which includes a 2-day golf event, along with VIP parties, private concert (Train performed), and poker tournament, all hosted by Tiger Woods. The whole purpose of the Jam is to raise funds for the Tiger Woods Foundation, which helps under served communities and kids, particularly with regard to college scholarships. Very worthwhile and tons of fun.

Although I drove my car, I didn't actually get around to taking any photos of it because I was so distracted by other things, as you'll see in the photos. For those in the U.S. who know U.S. football, I met Reggie Bush and Larry Fitzgerald (both very nice). For female golfers, I met Blair O'Neal, Troy Mullins (long drive champion), and Paige Spirinac. And, as luck would have it, my model friend from the art gallery opening happened to be in Vegas for a gig at EDC at the same time, so I hooked up with her as well (yes, that's an I///M Fan t-shirt she's wearing). All in all, a fantastic weekend. BMW PI program should definitely consider an event at Las Vegas at some point.

OK, I admit this is probably more of a Facebook post than one for Bimmerpost, but I couldn't resist as there are things I feel comfortable posting here that I wouldn't want to post on FB.
Attached Images

Last edited by drlonline; 05-23-2018 at 09:19 AM..
Appreciate 0