05-05-2015, 11:45 AM   #25
-c-
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: bmw

Quote:
Originally Posted by jadnashuanh
Some people are very willing to put up with a stiffer ride for a potential increase in performance and looks. It's all relative. I think the average owner of an i3 isn't really interested. But, there will always be some people that wish to customize the vehicle to their liking...IMHO, as long as it doesn't make the car unsafe, it's their money, their choice. But, for my needs, not very practical, and I don't make changes for looks alone. My car is not a statement, it is a tool. If I were going to try to race it, comfort would be a very low secondary attribute. Some are very passionate about their cars. I do appreciate a well engineered thing, and evaluate it on that basis rather than looks alone. My cars have to be functional, and that includes comfort and safety.
Yea I hear you, as an automotive designer my views are very very subjective. And biased

None of my cars that I have were tools they were bought off of passion and how they made me feel.

As an artist everything in my life is about emotion and energy and how it affects my daily life.

I buy based on looks, power, handling and the rest of the stuff in that order.

I'd live with a vehicle with the worst reliability if it where hot enough .

But at least that's out so that's good .
Appreciate 0