View Single Post
      03-20-2024, 12:06 PM   #17
Flasher
Rep
Drives: BMW i8

i will have to do some test drives and charge sessions after the resets i just did, i will post the results but first impression is ok and i also start fresh with better 2022 batteries so more than 6 years younger...
The whole project has only cost me around 2600 euro which includes a extra bought new 20 Ah battery pack for initial research, 67v 5A pack charger , connectors, wiring, cable sleeving , 18 NTC's , high voltage and low voltage extension test cables , gaskets and O-rings , airco drainage and filling and an extra jack for lowering and lifting the battery.....
the 20Ah battery pack (unused, new in box, just investigated for wiring connections and NTC's) is for sale now (300 euro plus shipping costs) , might be interesting for someone who needs a replacement for a faulty cell pack.
the six replaced 20 Ah cell packs are still in good condition (47.000 km, max. 20.68 Ah. aging factor 0.80 which is normal. the first 20% disappear rather quickly but after that the aging flattens out and stays rather stable for quite some time....
I'm still not sure whether to use them for a home battery project for my solar system or sell them, just let me know when you are interested ......

Last edited by Flasher; 03-20-2024 at 01:31 PM..
Appreciate 0