North Korea
Rep
Drives: Something something racecar

Garage List
2011 BMW 328i  [0.00]
2001 BMW M3  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by cs4444
Very promising reviews! Also good to see the electric steering systems are improving. On a side note i love how people pick through overwhelmingly positive reviews and will find one little thing to bitch about, while totally ignoring the positives. people comparing this to a tesla model S, are comparing apples to oranges. The model S cost well over twice what the i3 will. It's like comparing a Prius to the i8, and saying why can't the Prius look like the i8, or why can't an Audi A1 look like an R8 lol.. The i3 is an electric CITY car first and foremost....so form following function short stubby overhangs are advantageous in larger city's where space and parking are a premium. Try and drive a model s and an i3 in a big city like manhattan, or tokyo for a week and see which is easier to live with/park. This car is NOT meant for everyone, if you want big and sleek car wait for the rumored i5.
+1

You forgot that he compared a Tesla to an M3...

I don't mind manual seats since I'm the only one who drives my car, but they do make the car look cheaper than it is.

Edit: You'd be surprised at the number of cars on the road equipped with manual seats. We drive luxury cars, and most of us have electric seats.
Appreciate 0