View Single Post
      04-11-2014, 09:37 PM   #4
jadnashuanh
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 535iGT x-drive; i3 BEV

The i3 is a much more focused, narrow marketplace than maybe any other previous car. While there are people that looked when it was announced out of curiosity, many of those that object to it, or failed to understand its purpose bashed it, just like those that thought the X-series was a huge watering down, distraction from the 'core' of the brand and ran out of steam (which will probably return once people start talking about their new purchases). If sales are anything, they've been found totally wrong. If nothing else, they've made BMW a lot of money and helped fuel development of other things, those people should appreciate.

But, I agree, until sales start, and people start to see them on the street, and those that own them start to either praise or condemn them, the discussion is mostly theoretical, and there's only so much that can be said without new data, at least without being redundant.

There was (is?) a site, started in Europe for people to talk about their new i3 purchases...I cannot remember or find it...anyone got a link?
Appreciate 0