View Single Post
      02-15-2014, 03:08 PM   #14
SCOTT26
Major General
Rep
Drives: A big F-off German Truck.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Touring View Post
Cred to BMW Scott, for having the guts making this machine. I feel im driving a car from the future. The only car that gives me this much fun in town is my old Porsche 928.

Thats something I never would believe when I ordered the i3, I got it to save money and the environment. Now I take it for a ride just for fun. Incredible.
It was Reithofers vision, his passion project. He wanted to take BMW out of the ordinary for Electric mobility and make it extra ordinary from every step of the conception process. The best thing about the BMWi entire project is that everyone involved would meet with every other on certain days so you had excellent collaborations in how this car and the i8 would be born. It was in all a joint effort.

The designers rose to the challenge of the brief and delivered that vision , a car that promises an exciting future in an urban environment.
Its too early to call the i3 a success but it has fulfilled one objective and that is too entice new customers and it has.

The reviews have been excellent with one or two omissions plus we have good brand ambassadors like Tom. I always check his blog daily because it is good to read about the owner and his i3 that's what matters ,
the public opinion.