View Single Post
      04-01-2024, 03:51 AM   #43
avdept
Rep
Drives: None

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackdog76 View Post
I was reading through some of the codes the car is throwing and just to try to get a better idea of whats going on and it seems like a lot of them are from coding errors. To overview what I had to replace on the front end due to damage or completely missing parts, here's the list:

Electric motor and transmission (I swapped the control unit from my old 2 speed transmission)

Steering rack (lots of steering related codes)

Charging module (located by the front bumper)

Here are the more important codes I saw:

930BE3 ZK HV disconnection 1: Resistance too high

CDA67A Drive, safety function: External safety shutdown through the electric drive subsystem

1F054D Drive, safety function: drive reduced in power, edrive deactivated
Was your DSC module hit? Steering(and not just) data goes through DSC module. I had mine had tiny dent, it didn't get direct hit, but module was broken. I had every single module to throw error, because DSC was either received or transmitter(total of about 190 error codes). I replaced fuses and relay boxes but that didn't really help. So as last resort I got new PCB board from BMW which sells separately from DSC assembly and that fixed all my issues. I still haven't coded DSC to car, because Im awaiting for headlights, and without it ISTA wont allow me to code anything to car. But so far I was able to drive it.
Appreciate 0