Thread: EV only cars
View Single Post
      09-15-2017, 08:18 PM   #8
-c-
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: bmw

Kiwi you make it so hard not to knock you.

In some cases kiwi I'd rather have the electric, my house in case of bad weather I have a generator working off natural gas. Guess what power gets knocked out! I have plenty, solar panels on the roof, I have free power ! Helped paid for by the American tax payer and Uncle Sam.

Is some ways with an electric I have more ways to power my car than a gas ice with all gas stations out of gas. And by out of gas I mean out of gas, many people got stranded because many gas stations ran out of fuel because the refineries where shut down and they had a shortage so many gas stations shuttered their doors. So what then ?

And if all else failed I'll take my small portable generator with a few gallons of gas meant for my lawn mower and go charge somewhere.

So your OP is pointless as everyone was in the same boat and had no way to get gas or recharge their car if they didn't plan ahead.

But regardless Their are solar charging stations around though so in other words yours in better company with an electric vs a ICE.

Also great way to show how insensitive you are, people lost their lives and your making fun!

Shame on you!
Appreciate 0