View Single Post
      04-17-2014, 12:30 AM   #29
ORIGIN M.
Banned
Rep
Drives: ///M

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracus
it is me, or the more I am looking at it I get the impression that the materials don't reflect the price?
I mean, I am looking at the fit and finish on some angles and it is not top notch, I am looking at the line of the rear seat and looks terrible instead of having a beautiful straight line. The plastic also seems very cheap, the cup-holder in the back looks like an eBay add-on...
On the door hinge side, one rubber seal does not go all the way to meet the other piece, and the other rubber sits in an awkward position. On the opposite side, where the door strut is, the rubber looks absolutely terrible and is bended in a very weird way in three different places, like it was not designed to flow perfectly in every angle.
Under the car, the shield that runs under, looks like a tray, perfect to host gravel and mud, why they didn't finish that somehow to make it appealing and nice is out of my understanding.
The top is already scratched, under the car there are also some marks already and is brand new, what the heck?
I was considering this car, however, I did not touch it or see it yet, but if my presumptions are correct, then I will lose A LOT of respect for them and put my money in something else. When you ask that kind of money and you are presenting your halo car in this way then you will really go down.
This car should be stellar from A to Z.
Yes details can be poorly overlooked. It's hard to overcome a poor first impression without a doubt.
Appreciate 0