BMW i8 Forums BMW i8 General Discussion

02-03-2022, 02:11 PM   #23
SidJr
Netherlands
Rep
Drives: BMW i8

Quote:
Originally Posted by lockescow View Post
US drivers here. Sorry to revive this old thread, but I'm expecting a new born this coming august. Really would love to know if there's an update if anyone found any good rear facing infant seat for the backseats. wife is 5ft so she can move the passenger seat up, as well as sitting in the back behind me as well. Could not find any maxi cosy pebble to buy currently. Is it out of stock or no longer being made?

From maxi, I only see Coral XP, Mico XP, and Mico 30. Any of these would fit similarly to the pico? Also anyone have other brand/model recommendation? What about putting a rear facing to the front passenger and disabling the passenger airbag? Is that even a safe idea?
I have this set for my just born girl!

This seat fits perfect behind my wife's seat and I even have a small mirror attached above the right back chair.

After 1 year you can attach the Maxicosi Pearl seat, and after that no seat since the seat is already designed for small people in the back!
Attached Images

Appreciate 0