BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW i8 Forums BMW i8 General Discussion

07-16-2017, 11:17 AM   #1
Jo-Sta07
Captain
Rep
Drives: Ferrari 458, BMW i8, Acura NSX

PVGP this weekend was great!

The Pittsburgh Vintage Grand Prix is an event that is held every year in Schenley park in Pittsburgh. It's an amazing event. Thousands of cars parked all over the golf course separated by make. It's a wonderful event that I highly recommend everyone check out if given the chance. Cara come from all over the country.

I took the i8 down. Car got a lot of attention. I spent probably an hour letting people sit in the car or just answering questions about the car. I will say that car fans are easily the nicest group of people of any interest.

Most of the time I spent walking around and looking at everything. I saw a 720S for the first time and it's incredible. I generally was impressed by the look of all the Mclarens especially parked next to Ferraris and Lambos. My 458 is looking a little dated . Chad from Mclaren Philadelphia allowed me to sit in the 720S and wow. I sure hope they are 250k in a year or two.

Another car that really blew me away when seen around all the other cars is the Acura NSX. I've driven the car before but it was black on black and I don't think that was the best for showing the details. There was a red NSX with all of the carbon fiber details. Wow. It's stunning, truly. Acura knocked it out of the park in my opinion. Photos don't do the car justice.
Attached Images

Appreciate 0