12-05-2017, 12:55 PM   #441
Amgeater2
Major
Rep
Drives: X6M, M8, Mc 600LT, 296GTB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghetto2315 View Post
Exactly.

I have one at my store now (Protonic Black) and they are selling it for $20K off sticker. It's a great deal but obviously nothing like it was last year. And you won't see lease deals on the i8's like that ever again. If anyone is interested in that one, just shoot me an email Ghetto2315@aol.com and I would be happy to help a forum member.

Each market may have a different options but in the Eastern Market, the 10K mileage term per year is the lowest. Only 7,500 miles exist for the 7-Series leases.
Incorrect I donk know where you are getting your info from but the 7.5K is avaliable nation wide and not only avaliable for 7 series, perhaps is just your dealer .. which it can be understandable (FYI my source of information comes from BMW FS directly )
Appreciate 0
      12-05-2017, 09:54 PM   #442
Ghetto2315
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 16' BMW i8

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amgeater2 View Post
Quote:
Exactly.

I have one at my store now (Protonic Black) and they are selling it for $20K off sticker. It's a great deal but obviously nothing like it was last year. And you won't see lease deals on the i8's like that ever again. If anyone is interested in that one, just shoot me an email Ghetto2315@aol.com and I would be happy to help a forum member.

Each market may have a different options but in the Eastern Market, the 10K mileage term per year is the lowest. Only 7,500 miles exist for the 7-Series leases.
Incorrect I donk know where you are getting your info from but the 7.5K is avaliable nation wide and not only avaliable for 7 series, perhaps is just your dealer .. which it can be understandable (FYI my source of information comes from BMW FS directly )
Show me the infobahn bulletin from BMWFS. I honestly hope you are right.
Appreciate 0
      12-06-2017, 07:56 AM   #443
IdTamer
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: i8 Pure Impulse

Anybody interested in a lease takeover for a 2015 Pure impulse with HRE wheels and the MaxHaus exhaust mod shoot me a PM. $1200/month and $4k down (negotiable). About 7 months remaining

Thanks!
Appreciate 0
      12-07-2017, 10:11 AM   #444
Amgeater2
Major
Rep

Quote:
Really show you... my sources are spot on and pretty well connected to BMFS and you know as well as I know that we will be hurting ourself by uploading that information here since it doesnt supposed to be public information..
Appreciate 0
      12-07-2017, 11:53 AM   #445
Ghetto2315
Colonel
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Quote:
Really show you... my sources are spot on and pretty well connected to BMFS and you know as well as I know that we will be hurting ourself by uploading that information here since it doesnt supposed to be public information..
lol I didn't mean upload it. Are you 12 years old? I'll call BMW FS tomorrow.
Appreciate 0
      12-07-2017, 06:16 PM   #446
LJG1118
Rep
Drives: Maserati

Quote:
Originally Posted by emmfiv3 View Post
That's not just a bad deal, it's offensive. If I were selling cars I would never eff over one of my clients with a $20k down lease.

There are still quite a few 2017s sitting out there, and the LCI will be here in a few months. That means great lease deals on leftover 17s this spring. (assuming BMW continues lease support)

So if you're in a position to wait, wait. My current lease is up in June. If lease deals are good in the Spring I'll grab a 2017 and do another 2 year lease.
What may I ask is LCI?
Appreciate 0
      12-07-2017, 08:05 PM   #447
vance
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: BMW i8

Quote:
Originally Posted by LJG1118 View Post
What may I ask is LCI?
Life Cycle Impulse, basically an update to the car, which is what the roadster/coupe/12hp upgrade things basically are
Appreciate 0
      12-08-2017, 10:26 AM   #448
Amgeater2
Major
Rep

Quote:
lol I didn't mean upload it. Are you 12 years old? I'll call BMW FS tomorrow.
Whats up with the hostility and or insulting comment ? I dont get it...
Appreciate 0
      12-08-2017, 11:39 AM   #449
Ghetto2315
Colonel
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Hostility or insulting? Brotha, read your posts that quote me in it and see for yourself. I'll leave it up to the rest of the members to decide who started what.

On any rate - I called BMW FS and their RCC center, and they have confirmed for me that there is no such 7,500 low-mileage term for an i8 lease in ANY market. So not just my "dealer" (as you insinuated in your above post) but every dealer in every market.

Thank you for spreading false information and attempting to out me in the process.

Quote:
Really show you... my sources are spot on and pretty well connected to BMFS
Do you work for a dealer? If you don't then I can't take your posts seriously given the fact that your "sources are spot on and pretty well connected to BMFS". Apparently they're not and you don't work for one if you have to rely on sources. My "source" is BMW Financial and their Retail Communications Center. Again, I'll let the members on here decide on who's source they should trust.

EDIT: And don't go editing your posts now looking like you didn't try and out me. I was minding my own business until somebody had to quote me in a response and call me out...

Last edited by Ghetto2315; 12-08-2017 at 11:56 AM..
Appreciate 0
      12-09-2017, 01:24 PM   #450
Amgeater2
Major
Rep

Quote:
Quote:
Hostility or insulting? Brotha, read your posts that quote me in it and see for yourself. I'll leave it up to the rest of the members to decide who started what.

On any rate - I called BMW FS and their RCC center, and they have confirmed for me that there is no such 7,500 low-mileage term for an i8 lease in ANY market. So not just my "dealer" (as you insinuated in your above post) but every dealer in every market.

Thank you for spreading false information and attempting to out me in the process.

Quote:
Really show you... my sources are spot on and pretty well connected to BMFS
Do you work for a dealer? If you don't then I can't take your posts seriously given the fact that your "sources are spot on and pretty well connected to BMFS". Apparently they're not and you don't work for one if you have to rely on sources. My "source" is BMW Financial and their Retail Communications Center. Again, I'll let the members on here decide on who's source they should trust.

EDIT: And don't go editing your posts now looking like you didn't try and out me. I was minding my own business until somebody had to quote me in a response and call me out...
ok first I am not your brother,

second I was not trying to call anybody out I even stated that may be or perhaps the dealer that you work for..

third if you though that I was calling you out that is your problem..

fourth that you work for a dealer doesn't mean you know or that you got the correct info.. We have seem this here before.

fifth you don t have to leave it to any of the members here to decide any thing as to me you just became a 0 to my left, thank you again for your lost and info as I am done with the post.
Appreciate 0
      12-09-2017, 02:44 PM   #451
Mr.SugarSkulls
Brigadier General
No_Country
Rep

Garage List
2016 BMW F13 M6  [10.00]
Could you two girls stop arguing/just get a room already?

This thread is about i8 lease deals- not your penis measuring contest about a lowly 7500 mile lease.

Back to topic- thanks
      12-09-2017, 03:54 PM   #452
Ghetto2315
Colonel
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.SugarSkulls View Post

This thread is about i8 lease deals- not your penis measuring contest about a lowly 7500 mile lease.

Back to topic- thanks
Mileage terms have a huge significant factor in lease deals. The false information that 7,500 miles exist happens to be pretty important. Again, I was minding my own business when the above decided to call me out.

Happy Holidays everyone
Appreciate 0
      12-09-2017, 04:21 PM   #453
Mr.SugarSkulls
Brigadier General
No_Country
Rep

Garage List
2016 BMW F13 M6  [10.00]
Quote:
Quote:

Back to topic- thanks
Mileage terms have a huge significant factor in lease deals. The false information that 7,500 miles exist happens to be pretty important. Again, I was minding my own business when the above decided to call me out.

Happy Holidays everyone
(still waiting on that frozen black quote)
      12-09-2017, 05:14 PM   #454
Ghetto2315
Colonel
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Back to topic- thanks

Happy Holidays everyone
(still waiting on that frozen black quote)
Yes. Sorry

Waiting on to see if December had any enhancements.

No further enhancements in the December programs. Will be in touch.
Appreciate 0
      01-26-2018, 11:57 AM   #455
halal hotdog
Registered
Rep
Drives: 535 X-drive

Any current I8 deals going on? Was hesitant to take the plunge with the one that was live end of 16 early 17 even though my dealership made the process relatively simple.
Appreciate 0
      02-08-2018, 07:21 PM   #456
ImGoingPlaces
First Lieutenant
No_Country
Rep
Drives: AMG GTS

Quote:
Originally Posted by vance View Post
Life Cycle Impulse, basically an update to the car, which is what the roadster/coupe/12hp upgrade things basically are
can i get this update when i get my 2015 i8?
Appreciate 0
      02-11-2018, 02:21 PM   #457
ShelJW
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2018 MG BMW M2

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImGoingPlaces View Post
can i get this update when i get my 2015 i8?
LCI are modest improvements BMW makes to a model, generally a few years after it's been released.

On the M2, for example, the 2018 model year M2 got new headlights, new taillights, and a change to the interior. The instrument cluster was changed, and modest decorative changes with molding and trim.

Some Life Cycle Improvements include modest hp increases...

these are generally NOT something you can change to an older model, or at least not for a reasonable price!
Appreciate 0
      02-11-2018, 02:23 PM   #458
ImGoingPlaces
First Lieutenant
No_Country
Rep
Drives: AMG GTS

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShelJW View Post
LCI are modest improvements BMW makes to a model, generally a few years after it's been released.

On the M2, for example, the 2018 model year M2 got new headlights, new taillights, and a change to the interior. The instrument cluster was changed, and modest decorative changes with molding and trim.

Some Life Cycle Improvements include modest hp increases...

these are generally NOT something you can change to an older model, or at least not for a reasonable price!
No I misunderstood I thought he was referring to a software update
Appreciate 0
      11-30-2018, 10:19 PM   #459
fbuzila
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2023 BMW XM

rebooting this thread because I'm curious what lease deals are there on the new i8 models; my dealership was saying something like $2k/month...that seems way too much considering I'm paying $1,260 for 2015 model
Appreciate 0
      12-01-2018, 05:55 AM   #460
DeadWeight
Rep
Drives: Honda Clarity

Quote:
Originally Posted by fbuzila View Post
rebooting this thread because I'm curious what lease deals are there on the new i8 models; my dealership was saying something like $2k/month...that seems way too much considering I'm paying $1,260 for 2015 model
I don't have any inside info, just my own experience. I've spoken to a few dealerships and the best quote I've gotten was $1500/mo. The others were all closer to $1700-$2000. All of them let me walk away rather than reduce the price further.

At least for the moment, it seems like the good old days of $1000-$1200/mo are over. I'm assuming that mostly has to do with lower residuals, now that there's some actual data on how much these cars depreciate long term (they didn't have that data in 2015 when the residuals were higher).

As an interesting side note, for fun I asked a dealer about leasing a used 2015 they were selling for around $85k (figuring it couldn't depreciate that much more so the rates might be decent). They gave me a residual of $30k after another 24 mo/10k mi with a payment of $2400/mo. Either they were just politely telling me to go away or they seriously think these things will keep on depreciating like rocks. Something to keep in mind for anyone thinking of buying or leasing.
Appreciate 1
fbuzila365.50