02-09-2024, 01:53 PM   #1
Valvetronic Designs
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: G80 M3

**Valvetronic Full Exhaust Setup for BMW i8**

Hey folks,
We have had our full exhaust system, and not on the market for sometime and have continued to create a lasting impression with the eye platform with how good were able to make the three cylinder sound.

The BMW i8 lacks raw sound from the factory. With our full exhaust system, we have fixed that. When BMW i8 came out the Valvetronic Designs team always believed there was incredible sound potential lurking beneath those exceptional looks. The three-cylinder turbo-charged configuration when allowed to breathe properly gives a somewhat half Porsche sound which is very unique and very enjoyable. The system is comprised of a free flow front section and valved cat-back system that integrates into the factory valves and allows for sport mode to open the valves, and to retain a quiet Eco mode experience with the valves closed.

Sound Dynamics:

To achieve this raw and deep sound we utilize a 3.0 inch construction all the way through the system to the exhaust tip. This uncorrupted piping lends itself to a very enjoyable deep sound experience. You get aggressive shift pops on the changes and aggressive overrun when coming off the throttle. The sound is very enjoyable inside and outside the cabin. Be ready to shock some passersby with how good your i8 sounds!

https://valvetronic.com/products/bmw...af7893d1&_ss=r

Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      02-09-2024, 01:55 PM   #2
Valvetronic Designs
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: G80 M3

another wicked sound clip

https://youtube.com/shorts/ygUidz7YS...exDVE5QsR--nwS
Appreciate 0