Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: bmw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Idleup
Quote:
Originally Posted by -c- View Post
No actually it was in first because the leather on the dash started to delaminate and the shock towers were squeaking, it's back because the mechanics failed to clean their hands while putting my "A" pillar trim back in leaving black hand marks everywhere and also gouging interior panels which their now replacing because I caught it.

Otherwise I try to avoid the dealer as well.

But I didn't pay over 50k for a car to live with a de laminating leather dash or weird noises, First electric car, if I and the dealer don't know what the noise is I'm gonna leave it with them.

This is why I hate to bring my car to a dealer --don't matter how much you spend - each car gets treated like a Ford Fiesta!
It gets better, just when I pick up the car from having the AC compressor fixed they had put my frunk box in my trunk of the car, in doing so they scratched my rear bumper ever so slightly. We know as we did a walk around before i left it with them and it was not their after picking it up their it was and was quite noticeable.

I pointed it out to them and just asked if they could simply buff it out and the service advisor gets down and starts rubbing the scratch grinding in the dirt into the black part of the bumper. Basically making the whole problem worse and now it looks like a brillow pad was used!

I lost it!

Anyway long story short I took my car back and going to detail it myself and never take it back to that dealer as they have proven to me not to leave it with them.
Appreciate 0