11-09-2016, 01:34 PM   #45
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: i8 Pure Impulse

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amgeater2 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by 19818914 View Post
I had surgery that forced me to move in with my parents for a year. I couldn't walk. In the meantime I rented out my home for a one and half year lease to a family of four and as soon as I was able bodied, in august, I signed a 8 month lease on a studio in Hollywood. It was a great move for me and very handicap friendly as I recovered using a walker. I've had more fun in these past few months meeting people around the common areas of the building and in the gym than I did in the 8 years of living in a home as a single male.
Nice of you but no need to explain your self to nobody except family (some) or God IMO the rest of the world can go fly a kite...
Yeah you're right. I guess part of me wanted to just blurt out the truth.
Appreciate 0
      11-09-2016, 03:06 PM   #46
Mikegg
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: i8, RR SVR, Maserati Ghibli

Quote:
Originally Posted by 19818914 View Post
I had surgery that forced me to move in with my parents for a year. I couldn't walk. In the meantime I rented out my home for a one and half year lease to a family of four and as soon as I was able bodied, in august, I signed a 8 month lease on a studio in Hollywood. It was a great move for me and very handicap friendly as I recovered using a walker. I've had more fun in these past few months meeting people around the common areas of the building and in the gym than I did in the 8 years of living in a home as a single male.
No explanation needed.
Appreciate 0
      11-10-2016, 02:12 AM   #47
Protonic Red Beast
Enlisted Member
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2017 Protonic Red i8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin | AutoTalent View Post
I would say 6-8 a month. Probably the same people based on the route and time of day. The extra special once a week commuter car

I keep seeing this lowered one on forgestars with a matte black wrap... Is he on this board? lol
Oh yeah i see that i8 a lot in my neighborhood. The driver owns a clothing store on LaBrea ave.
      11-10-2016, 06:35 PM   #48
HHBruin
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: BMW i8 (Protonic Blue)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.SugarSkulls View Post
I'd be hard pressed to find any i8 owner who isn't somewhat financially literate. But then again, I may be mistaken.

perhaps i'm just more of a pessimist than you.
Appreciate 0
      11-10-2016, 06:40 PM   #49
HHBruin
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: BMW i8 (Protonic Blue)

Quote:
How do you know he doesn't own his apartment ? and even if that was the case who that Heck are you to tell him how he should run his finances... I really don't get people like your self :

i guess i'm just someone who has seen a lot of people make really bad financial decisions, and it's made me jaded. apologies if you were overly offended by my judgementalness.

oh, and i hate paying taxes.
Appreciate 1
      11-10-2016, 09:30 PM   #50
Amgeater2
Major
Rep
Drives: X6M, M8, Mc 600LT, 296GTB

Quote:
Originally Posted by HHBruin View Post
Quote:
How do you know he doesn't own his apartment ? and even if that was the case who that Heck are you to tell him how he should run his finances... I really don't get people like your self :

i guess i'm just someone who has seen a lot of people make really bad financial decisions, and it's made me jaded. apologies if you were overly offended by my judgementalness.

oh, and i hate paying taxes.
I understand and thank you for apologizing it shows great character when people admit that they may or may not be wrong (I am pretty sure the op will like your comment as well). Apology accepted and let's talk about what we love Cars
Appreciate 1
      11-10-2016, 10:09 PM   #51
Mr.SugarSkulls
Brigadier General
No_Country
Rep
Drives: BMW i8

Garage List
2016 BMW F13 M6  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by HHBruin View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.SugarSkulls View Post
I'd be hard pressed to find any i8 owner who isn't somewhat financially literate. But then again, I may be mistaken.

perhaps i'm just more of a pessimist than you.
I'm sure you are but life will do that sometimes.

I'm a realist- so neither +/-