Quote:
Originally Posted by red-sauerkraut
Quote:
Originally Posted by -c-
Quote:
Originally Posted by red-sauerkraut
Quote:
Originally Posted by MalibuBimmer
I don't mean to be a Tesla hater, but the design looks like a junior version of the widely-panned S model. Which itself looks like a rounded off Buick. The interior again lacks acceptable switchgear and instead has an ergonomically awful 15 inch iPad-like touch screen.

Tesla's survival is the biggest question mark. Musk himself said the 3 model will change. So he was showing early prototypes 3 years ahead of time. Why? To try to get investor confidence, bolster the stock price, and allow for another stock issuance to get needed billions to proceed.

Coupled with the electric motor failures and other reliability problems with the S, and the slow delivery of the X, Tesla is probably going to go under by 2018. It will either be bankruptcy or Toyota (or maybe Hyundai) buying it.

That's how I see it.
You need to give up crack or back away from the crack pipe or a combo of both.

Just because you think all that crap, does not make it so. Tesla Hater,,, that you are!

Musk just raised 7.5B in 3 days. Next /
That's quite possible but we need to see if he can meet the numbers promised, otherwise the backlash can do worlds of harm, just this week their stock slid 14$ due to them still not meeting promised production numbers, now hopefully they have this worked out before the model 3 launch but we will see. With customers waiting already a couple years for their cars don't know if they will wait a few more if they can't handle the full production. With the amount I have tied up in their stock they better meet their promises. We shall see.
Not a bad stock to buy unless you live in Malibu and need everybody to know it while hating Tesla's on the interweb.
Lol . Oh come on now can't we all agree to disagree . We are on a BMW forum after all so you will have BMW super fans where everything else is garbage, plus for some strange reason their are people out their that want tesla to fail. I don't have any idea as to why but I've never knew a car company where I've met people where they are simply enamored with them or they have nothing but the worst to say and want them to go under to a startling degree, now I am critical of them as I'm am invested in their company but to me their a great American company that I want to pull through. We need more technology companies like tesla in this country and if they can pull it off then who knows what they will accomplish. Plus what they do pull off only makes the other companies better, the bolt, i3, i8, leaf the whole lot of them will improve because of what they do and we can thank tesla for that, competition to best one another is grand.
I am really chill until i come across some pompous ass who is one-sided in his mindset, regardless if we might share the same beach. And yes I think we BMW owners can all get along if we try hard enough.
Appreciate 0