Verbiage
Dismembered Member
Jamaica
Rep
Drives: F80 ZCP 6MT, R55 Clubman S 6MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by ASBSECU E93 View Post
Verbiage - True story....

I lived in a RURAL and economically depressed area of Eastern NC for a little while when i was about 7 years old. When I say RURAL....I mean Egypt adjacent!!

Our neighbors (A large family of black tobacco farmers) lived in the house down the road from us. We had a couple of large dogs (100 lb Black Lab and 120 lb Doberman) who would wander the woods and often fight with each other. As with most folks of color (a rumor mind you) - the neighbors were ABSOLUTELY TERRIFIED of the dogs, especially when they'd see the dogs fight each other. This was typically over scraps they threw out.

The neighbors house was also on the way to/from work. One day - I was coming home from school and the dogs were fighting in their yard. My mother - all 100 lbs of her - jumped out of the car and grabbed these dogs, yanked them apart, and started beating the snot out of them. All the while the neighbors were on top of their cars and had run into the house.

About a week later - one of the older neighbor kids was talking to me and said, your mama is a bad ass white woman
Ha! I played that in my head like it was film, LOL! What an awesome story.

Not gonna lie, I read the last line first because of my TL;DR brain, and I assumed it was because they found her attractive.

Although, that may also have been the case, but dey wuz scurr'd ta say. Mmmmhmm.

My delivery experience and beach photoshoot here.
Appreciate 1