10-24-2016, 07:17 PM   #31
PoorLurker
Custom User Title
No_Country
Rep
Drives: a bicycle

Quote:
Originally Posted by shockin330i View Post
Question, are they reset on a daily basis? Sometimes I feel like they are then sometimes I get the notion that they're not.
After last night's episode, it seems like they are reset on a daily basis and then the people who are killed are cleaned up daily as well.

Seems like an awful amount of work. This may be why it's like $40k per day to experience this.

Interesting how some of them are starting to learn organically and remember memories. I think it is Meave who had the guy take the bullet out of her skin based on previous memories.

The man in black has an interesting story as he seems to be quite known and powerful in the "real world". He didn't seem to take that one participant's gratitude very well.

I wonder if this is just a large scale game to find some hidden answer that could potentially alter the real world. For duck fat It might be like One Piece.

When computers start to create other computers, the world will be an interesting place. Could you imagine how fast technology will go when the computers are creating their replacements?
Appreciate 0